Dynamics Group, Inc is looking for a Tool Designer apprenticeship in our Engineering department. The Tool Designer designs tooling solutions for our rapidly expanding line of design and build solutions. The candidate will be utilizing Catia and Solid works to design components and produce drawings.
- Create 3-D models and the associated dimensional drawings for fixtures, gages, and other tooling solutions.
- Complete strength and stress calculations.
- Assemble and performance test prototypes.
- Write reports to document the conclusions, results, and procedures.
- Mechanical Engineering degree students
- Available for full-time work during summer
- Technical writing skills needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Must have CAD experience – Solid works or Catia Preferred
- Engineering extracurricular activities preferred.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.50 per hour. Depending on experience and skill level.
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Mandatory)
- One year of college experience (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Dynamics Group is not accepting candidates from recruiters currently